Welcome to RUDR, the Regis University Digital Repository
The Regis University Digital Repository is a secure web-based repository dedicated to supporting the Regis community by preserving and disseminating institutional materials in digital format. Works submitted to RUDR should be scholarly, educational, and/or research-based and warrant enduring conservation and distribution. RUDR will describe, organize, and maintain access to a wide variety of digital information in either born digital or digitized formats.
RUDR is maintained by the Regis University Library.
- Aquilegia, Vol. 38 No. 5 - Winter 2014
- An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Asthma Educational Initiative In a Rural Clinic
- Hypertensive Black Men’s Perceptions of a Nurse Administered Medication Protocol
- Nurses’ Perceptions of Being Recruited and Oriented in the Emergency Department
- Clinical Faculty Perceptions of using a Skills Checklist in Teaching PN Students Bedside Physical Assessments